My quest to find my inner crafty-girl one small project at a time.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Poofs remind me of high school

But, there aren't any Snooki hair poofs goin on over here. Wouldn't that be a sight?

Nah, the poofs I am referring to are of the crafty nature. I took a cue from Martha Stewart and created these in my munchkins' rooms.
Littlest munchkin got three. Her room is the smallest, and it seemed to lack a little personality, especially to the left side of her crib. So I punched it up a little. These are seriously the easiest thing to make EVER! I just followed the step by step directions on Martha's link.

Not only was it easy, but it's an extremely economical way to add a little pizzazz. I bought 2 packages of tissue from Target and some fishing line to hang them from the ceiling. I think the tissue was 3 bucks a pop and the fishing line was 5 bucks for the whole reel, which I can use for many more projects. So easy. Took me about 20 minutes to make 5. Older munchkin got 2  - a purple and blue and she is anxiously awaiting a third!


I'm linking to C.R.A.F.T.

1 comment:

  1. looks lovely, amy! i think they add the perfect touch and give the room some oomph!

    ReplyDelete