My quest to find my inner crafty-girl one small project at a time.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Before Meets After

Anybody else watch Giuliana and Bill? I'm pretty certain that if Sherry Petersik read this blog, she would have totally gotten my reference to their E! show. She seems to have my same AWESOME taste in television viewing.

I digress...my before meets after has nothing to do with G and Bill actually...it's the before of my living room and the after of my living room. Love it!! I have given you enough text lately and no pics, so I am just going to show you pics!

Before:





During:







After:






I am so happy with the way it looks. My dad and I worked super hard for a week and it's great. We even were able to paint up the stairs and in the hallway upstairs. Loving it!! There are a few crafty things that my mom and I tackled for the room as well. I will hopefully post about them this week!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! Love it!! Can't wait to come over and see it tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so light and bright! great job, amy and vince!

    ReplyDelete