My quest to find my inner crafty-girl one small project at a time.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April showers

We have had so much rain lately. It bothers me, I am over it. A friend at work told me today that she loves all the rain in April because her birthday is in April. That's a nice way to think of it, I guess. But, anyway, it still bothers me!

We decided to spruce up the front yard this weekend after all the gloomy days. Nothing like some adorable pansies to make the house feel brighter. Here are some before and after pics.
Cute, little, lonely window box


Happy front door!


Happy window boxes!






I love what a little color will do! Happy warm weather (here's to hoping!)

1 comment:

  1. Love your pansies in your boxes! Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving your sweet comment. Please come back to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete