So, I have all of these great ideas whirling around in my head. I have a project for almost every room in my house, and most of them are small.
* Finish that mirror I spray painted the other day
* Actually modge podge that tray I was thinking about
* Hang the other mirror above the entry
* Paint a small telephone/plant stand
* Make that big mirror for my bedroom
* Recover a small footstool/bench
* Make that upholstered headboard
etc, etc, etc
There is lots more on my list. It's not too much and the projects don't seem too hard. My question to you is HOW DO YOU DO IT???? As in, when do you have the time to do it all? All of you amazing bloggers have some really kickin projects that you have done. I am amazed and astonished. I want to make some magic but I have 2 small kids, work outside of the home every day and just don't know when to get 'er done. I guess I need to just do some major work over the weekends?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this and any tips for doing it all.
Kind of a lame post today...